Transferring Player Registration

Transferring Player Registration
Transferring Player Registration 2024-06-06T14:15:54+00:00

Registration for Transferring  Players  or Goalies does not commence until July 11th

Please do not submit your  registration application and documentation to our  Registrar now.  We will NOT have it look at or  process until July 11th at the earliest. Do  not try to register online until you read and complete all the following first

Transferring Players/Goalies 

Are considered those that have moved into the Kanata  Hockey District and have played organized minor hockey before in another Hockey Association.

It is important to note the Hockey Districts and School Districts are not the same.

You will not use the online registration system to register at this time.


And you will need to provide the following

1-Proof of Kanata residence: a Home purchase agreement or lease agreement(1 year minimum lease),


2-  The Following (2)

              either 1- Hydro or Gas bill (Please note a cell phone bill is not considered proof of residence)

               and  2- School registration,

               or 3– Drivers License that matches your new address.

3-  A completed HEO Attestation of InterBranch Association Residency Form

4-  Contact information for the Association in which your player last played.


All documents are required must be emailed at the same time to be considered complete.

Once received our registrar will review all information, if the registrar confirms all information is accurate an email will be sent to you that will include step by step instructions on registering your player online and process your payment  in full by Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit.