Arena Supervisor Allowed- November 20,2020
As of Friday November 20th, one (1) parent/guardian per participant will be permitted to stay per session for the sole purpose of supervising your child. You must go directly to the spectator area, unless helping your player with their skate’s, and ensure you are physically distanced from the other parent(s)/guardian(s). No huddling allowed. There will be a maximum of 25 parent(s)/guardian(s) permitted per session.
- If a participant does not need help, then the parent(s)/guardian(s) are expected not to enter the facility until just before ice time begins.
- If a participant does not need help, then parent(s)/guardian(s) are expected to leave the facility immediately following the end of the session and wait outside.
- It is mandatory that all individuals wear a mask in the arena. Players may remove their mask while on the ice.
- KMHA health check forms must be submitted prior to entrance to the arena. These forms must be completed by everyone regardless of the reason for entering the facility or for how long.
- If entering the BSP, they require their health check form be completed too.
- Team greeters will continue to confirm health checks have been submitted and will track attendance.
Our goal is to keep our programs running, so thank you for your patience and cooperation as this helps us maintain our goal.
Director at Large Risk and Safety KMHA
Parent/player/team staff arena etiquette and protocol-updated December 4, 2020
Return to Hockey -information, Plans and Protocols
Planning a Safe Return to Hockey -Team Staff Online Mandatory Course
Attestation for Return Hockey Activities Following Illness Form