2020/21 Season KMHA REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest, our registration is now closed.
The 2020/21 season will not be a traditional hockey season.
Session One and Two are based on current HEO Return to Hockey guidelines. Should guidelines allow us to progress towards traditional hockey, Session Two will be modified to create teams through try-outs and sort-outs. The registration fees indicated below would remain the same however there could be additional competitive tryout and team fees.
Sessions One and Two are currently based on below:
- 12×50 minutes of ice time for U7 (Initiation)per session. The on-ice activities will be conditioning, skill development and modified scrimmages.
- 20×50 minutes of ice time for U9 (Novice) to U15 (Bantam) per session. The on-ice activities will be conditioning, skill development and modified scrimmages.
- For U18(this includes ages 15,16,17) (Midget), players will be able to choose between 12×50 (modified scrimmage session) or 20×50 (development and modified scrimmage) minutes of ice time per session.
- Jerseys will not be provided.
- At this time sort-outs and try-outs will not occur. Players will be assigned to a “group” based on their previous level of play (last season) and this year’s registration numbers. Please know, we will do our best to balance these “groups”.
- No player/coach/parent movement can occur between “groups” (e.g., no coaching/volunteering for two teams at different levels, no affiliation).
- Team fees are not to be charged in Session One. Should there be a desire to obtain extra ice, the costs of the extra ice will be shared amongst those who choose to participate from their group.
Members who paid in full for both sessions at the start of Session One registration will be fully reimbursed for Session Two if they withdraw prior to November 1, 2020.
Health and Security Protocols
KMHA and all members must follow all the health protocols mandated by the Ontario Government, Ottawa Public Health, and the City of Ottawa
|DIVISION||AGE||BIRTH YEAR||OCTOBER-DECEMBER Payment||JANUARY -APRIL Payment|
|U7 (formerly IP )||4,5,6||2014,15,16||$180.00||$180.00|
|U9 (formerly novice)Players and part time goalies||7,8||2012,13||$342.50||$342.50|
|U9 (formerly novice ) Full Time Goalies Only||7,8||2012,13||$292.50||$292.50|
|U11 (formerly atom) Players and part time goalies||9,10||2010,11||$342.50||$342.50|
|U11 (formerly atom)Full Time Goalies Only||9,10||2010,11||$292.50||$292.50|
|U13 (formerly peewee) Players and part time goalies||11,12||2008,09||$342.50||$342.50|
|U13 (formerly peewee) Full time Goalies Only||11,12||2008,09||$292.50||$292.50|
|U15 (formerly bantam) Players||13,14||2006,07||$342.50||$342.50|
|U15 (formerly bantam) Full Time Goalies||13,14||2006,07||$292.50||$292.50|
|U18 (formerly Midget) Players||15,16,17||2003,04,05|
|Midget only Option 2- 1 ice time per week for each session-total of 24 sessions||$205.50||$205.50|
|Midget only Option 1-20 ice times per session total of 40 sessions||$342.50||$342.50|
|U18 (formerly Midget) Goalies||15,16,17|
|Midget only Option 2- 1 ice time per week for each session-total of 24 sessions||2003,04,05||$155.50||$155.50|
|Midget only Option 1-20 ice times per session total of 40 sessions||$292.50||$292.50|
Please note for the 2020/21 season. There will be no team fees charged in Session One. Should there be a desire to obtain extra ice the costs of the extra ice will be shared amongst those who choose to participate from their group
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard,MasterCard debit, e-transfers(for e-transfer payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
For the 2020/21 season only, an option of payment in full or 1/2 payment at the time of registration 2nd payment December 1, 2020-the option of 2 payments applies to credit card payments only
E-transfers will be payment in full at the time of registration.
KMHA offers families with 3 or more players a family discount. The discounts are as follows:
3rd child – $60 off
4th child – $90 off
5th child – $90 off
When registering online, the discount will be automatically applied 1- if you pay in full by 1 payment, the discount will be applied immediately. 2- if you choose the 2 payment option, the discount will only be applied to your 2nd payment December 1st.