Welcome back! It has been a long wait, but hockey has finally returned. Early mornings, cold rinks and sweaty hockey gear will never be frowned upon again. We are all excited to get back at it, but it will be important to make sure we continue to do our part to keep everyone safe. As a gentle reminder, here are some of the rules and protocols.
- KMHA health check forms must be completed by ALL individuals entering the arena for any reason and within 12 hours of your ice time. Please do so in a timely manner to help your team Greeter with efficiency.
- BSP requires their own health check to be completed too.
- Attendance for all members will continue to be tracked by the team greeter.
- Maximum of 25 individuals are permitted on the ice including participants, coaches, trainers.
- ONE parent/guardian per participant will be permitted in the arena for supervision.
- A mask must be worn by ALL when they are entering/exiting the facility and maintain a physical distance of at least 2 meters.
- Players may remove their mask while on the ice.
- Changerooms are open for use, but to their established capacity. Chairs will be placed outside the changerooms or in the lobbies for the overflow. Showers remain closed.
- Members must vacate the changerooms within 15 minutes of getting off the ice.
- Participants are still encouraged to arrive fully dressed.
- Members will be given access to the arena 20 minutes prior to their ice time and must exit the building 20 minutes after their session.
- Players who participate in hockey development outside of their KMHA cohort must adhere to a 14-day gap between their last development session and their return to their KMHA team.
- All individuals must comply with all current Provincial and OPH recommendations and directives related to COVID-19.
KMHA will continue to stay committed to the safety of our members. Thank you for your cooperation.
Director at Large
Risk and Safety KMHA