2019/20 KMHA REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AT THIS TIME, THIS PAGE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. ALL REGISTRATION LINKS WILL GO “LIVE” ON JUNE 1ST
Registration for the 2019/20 season will begin for Returning players (by online only) on June 1st.
Registration for New and Transferring players to Kanata Minor Hockey will begin on June 17th.
Returning players must register by online only with payment made in full with either Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, or Mastercard Debit cards only.
New and Transferring players must attend one of the following In-Person Registration evening dates:
June 17th 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM or June 27th 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: KRC Arena, 100 Charlie Rogers Place, Kanata
TRYOUTS versus SORTOUTS
To clarify: Tryouts are for Competitive team tryouts
Sortouts are for players wishing to play House League
If your player wants to try out for Competitive hockey please make sure to select the highest level only that your player wishes to begin the tryout process at.
(note: do not select more than 1 tryout per player)
Competitive: New for 2019/20 Season Tier 1 competitive (formally known as Major Novice Rep A and Rep B teams):
– if you want your Novice player to tryout for Novice competitive team, please select Tier 1 tryouts
House League: If your player wishes to play House League hockey, do not select or pay for any tryouts.
Your player will be placed into the sortout system for House League.
PLEASE DO NOT SELECT TRYOUTS IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR CHILD TO PLAY COMPETITIVE HOCKEY
FULL TIME GOALIES RECEIVE A $100 DISCOUNT OFF REGISTRATION FEES.
PART TIME GOALIES(HOUSE LEAGUE ONLY) Please Note, if your player wishes only to be a Part Time goalie(this applies only to House League) You must register him/her as a player, then email the convenor at the appropriate age division the players wishes to be a part time player/goalie.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS APPLIES TO FULL TIME GOALIES ONLY
Returning players are those players that registered with KMHA during the 2018/19 season (including those Kanata residents that played for AAA Associations)
Online registration for returning players will open on June 1st.
- Every returning KMHA player will be guaranteed a space provided they register by June 17th.
- Returning players registering after June 17th will be accepted on a first come first served basis with all other registrants.
Parents who registered online last season must sign into the online registration system using the User ID and password they previously created.
- If you have forgotten your User ID and password please click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- If you have not used the online registration system you will need to create a User ID and password by following the online instructions after clicking on the registration link.
|DIVISION||AGE||BIRTH YEAR||EARLY REGISTRATION FEE||LATE REGISTRATION FEE (after June 30th)|
|Initiation (IP)||5- 6||2013-2014||$595||$645|
Novice Full Time Goalie
Atom Full Time Goalie
Peewee Full Time Goalie
Bantam Full Time Goalie
Midget Full Time Goalie
** Note: Goalie discounted rate applies to Full Time Goalies only**
Payments are to be made in full, we accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, or Mastercard Debit cards only.
|COMPETITIVE TRYOUT FEES|
|AA||Atom / Peewee / Bantam / Midget||$175|
|A/B||Novice Tier 1 / Atom / Peewee / Bantam / Midget||$125|
TRYOUTS FOR KMHA COMPETITIVE TEAMS
All tryouts for KMHA competitive teams must be registered by August 10th.
No tryout changes or additions will be permitted after August 10th.
- Tryouts are for players wishing to tryout for KMHA competitive teams only. If you wish to have your player tryout for competitive hockey in their age group please register for only the highest level of tryout you wish them to attend.
- ONLY REGISTER AND PAY FOR 1 TRYOUT (THE HIGHEST LEVEL YOU WISH YOUR PLAYER TO START THEIR TRYOUTS AT)
- If your player is released from a tryout they will automatically be moved down to attend the next set of Competitive tryouts. If they are released from Competitive B, they will automatically be moved to House League sortouts.
- There are no further fees for multiple tryouts.
- Any player that is not registered for tryouts will automatically be put into House League sortouts commencing in September.
- Tryout dates will be posted on the KMHA website by mid-July. Typically tryouts begin around August 20th or so.
- If you register your player for tryouts, please make sure that you check the website for the dates.
Please make sure your player really wants to try out for Competitive hockey. Refunds for withdrawing from tryouts are allowed up until August 10th. There are no refunds for withdrawing from tryouts after August 10th.
FINANCIAL / PAYMENT INFORMATION
A late fee of $50 will be applied to all registrations received after June 30th.
Please note that in addition to the registration fees, teams will require additional funds from each participant to cover additional costs for items such as tournament registration fees and team events.
KMHA offers families with 3 or more players a family discount. The discounts are as follows:
3rd child – $60 off
4th child – $90 off
5th child – $90 off
When registering online, the discount will be automatically applied to your order during checkout when registering more than 3 children.