We are still welcoming new players. New Players are those players who have not previously played hockey . Please contact the registrar (division appropriate registrar) to register.
IP-Atom inclusive Registration1@kmha.ca
Peewee-Midget inclusive, and competitive hopefuls Registration2@kmha.ca
What information will be requested of you to register your player.
- Proof of Kanata residence (Hydro Bill or purchase/lease agreement). Please note a cell phone bill is not considered proof of residence. If you receive your Hydro bill via email please print a copy of one to bring with you.
- Proof of age (birth certificate/passport) for the player you wish to register.
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard) for payment, if you do not have a Visa or Mastercard you may purchase a prepaid Visa or Mastercard wherever they are available and use that as means of payment.
Registration will not be accepted unless ALL documentation is presented at the time of registration.
Transferring players are those players who have played organized hockey outside of the Kanata area but are now residing in Kanata.
We are still welcoming transferring players please contact the Registrar at email@example.com to inquire about registration.
What information will be asked of you to register
- Players who have previously been registered with another association within the HEO Minor area must bring an Inter District Residency Form and the accompanying proof documents as noted on the form (at minimum a rental/purchase agreement AND either a school registration or utility bill) along with payment.
- Players coming from an area outside of the HEO area must bring proof of Kanata residence (rental or purchase agreement/utility bill), and a letter from your former organization confirming that the player owes no outstanding fees and has no outstanding suspensions, along with payment.
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard) for payment.
Registration will not be accepted unless ALL documentation is presented.
Please note registration is on a first come first serve basis.